bakery selections MENU
pass the flour please...
- house loaf 3.50/ 6.20
- potato & olive oil 1./ 6.20
- english muffin 1.60
- kalamata olive ciabatta 6.20
- ficelle 4.25
- pain de campagne 6.20
- traditional roll 1.
- hamburger / hotdog buns 1.30 / 1.25
- traditional challah . fridays only . 6.20
- pecan flax whole wheat 1./3.75/ 6.20
jump start your day!
- caramel apple brioche 8.50
- rhubarb . almond . poppyseed scone 3.25
- buttermilk biscuit & house made jam 2.75
- croissant 3.25
- carrot ginger with orange cream cheese glaze muffin 3.25
- pain au chocolate 4.25
- rhubarb almond danish 3.25
- banana chocolate walnut loaf 2.75/13.50
- honey bran muffin 3.25
- ham & cheese croissant 4.25
- blue cheese, candied walnuts & chives scone 3.25
flourless goods the following items contain zero wheat flour but are produced in a kitchen where flour is present
- pb . oat . chocolate chip sandwich cookie 2.75
- chocolate bundt cake 4.25
- sweet potato cornbread 3.25
- caramel popcorn 4.75
- lemon lavender millet cake 2.75
- granola 6.25 / 29.50
- carrot almond oat cake . vegan 3.25
- granola cup 4.75
- granola bar . vegan 3.25
a cookie in each hand
- snickerdoodle 2.15
- chocolate butter pecan 2.75
- oatmeal apricot 2.75
- russian tea cake 1.60
- chocolate truffle 2.75
- chocolate coconut macaroon 1.85
- dark chocolate cherry 1.05
- fig bar 2.75
- chocolate chunk 2.75
- peanut butter 2.75
- coconut macaroon 1.60
- ruby's bones . peanut butter . bacon .75
- boxed cookie bites 6.50 /8.50 /11.50
- olive oil crostini 6.20
- rice krispi caramels 4.25
- olive oil croutons 6.20
spread some lola love
- kopanisti . feta & bleu cheese 8.
- tzatziki . cucumber yogurt 8.
- red pepper . spicy harissa 8.
- garlic scented skordalia . lemon garlic fava bean 8.
- kalamata fig . turkish fig & kalamata olive 8.
- cauliflower anchovy . 8.
- granny smith apple dumpling 5.25
- seasonal cake slice . single-layer . changes daily 3.75
- brownie . dark chocolate chunks & cocoa nibs 3.50
- 6" pudding pies . key lime 20.
- seasonal 9" fruit pie . rhubarb 34 . 5 dollar plate deposit
- seasonal 6" pie . rhubarb 19.
- eclair . traditional chocolate 4.75
- chocolate tart . 6.75
- fruit tart . 6.75
- 6 inch seasonal cake . serves 6 to 10 . changes daily 41.
hold the sugar
- seasonal savory grain cup . 4.25
- grab-and-go frenchy sammys . meat and veggie 7.25
serving deliciousness with graciousness, one pie at a time
tom's famous triple coconut cream pie!!!
- 9 inch big pie . serves 6 to 8 . 36.75 . 5 dollar plate deposit
- baby pie . serves 2 to 4 . 20.
- slice of pie 6.75
- coco pie bite 2.75
stop by for some lunch!
all of our sandwiches are made to order on our very own delicious bread!
monday thru friday 11:30am to 2:30pm
sandwich standards 9.50
- grilled cheese . beecher's cheddar . herbs . potato bread
- asparagus . oil cured tomato . parmesan . green garlic aioli . foccacia
daily sandwiches 9.50 each
these sandwiches are hot and rotate everyday to keep things exciting... no substitutions please!
- meatless monday . black bean burger . fire roasted peppers . avocado . lettuce . chipotle aioli . burger bun
- tuesday . fried chicken . bread & butter pickles. shaved red onion . iceberg . buttermilk pullman
- wednesday . pulled pork . deli ham . swiss cheese . cucumber pickles . citrus-grain mustard aioli . baguette
- thursday . beef meatballs (with pork & provolone) . shredded parmesan . parsley . seatown hoagie
- friday . cajun fish-cakes . jalapeno-cabbage slaw . pickled celery-ramp remoulade . po'boy bun
salads and soups
- tom's tasty tomato . freshly baked bread 4.25/6.25
- soup of the day . freshly baked bread 4.25/6.25
- caesar . olive oil croutons . freshly baked bread . 6.20
- special salad . rotates weekly . seasonal . freshly baked bread 6.75
- add protein . steak . tofu . chicken . 4.
JOIN US twitter @DahliaBakeryfacebook.com/DahliaBakerysorry, we are not able to deliver; please stop by to get your fix!